The United Methodist Church of Chagrin Falls traces its roots back to a gathering of Methodists that began to meet together in 1834, one year after the first European settlers arrived in our village. They organized as a congregation and erected their first church building in 1844 across the street from where the church now stands. In 1884, the church moved to its present site at 20 S. Franklin St.
20 S. Franklin St., Chagrin Falls, OH 44022
ALBUQUERQUE LITTLE THEATRE
In addition to public street parking in the blocks surrounding the church, off-street parking is available in three locations:
ALL DAYS: Chagrin Falls Municipal Lot off of W. Washington Street
SUNDAYS ONLY: The parking lots across from the church with entrances off of S. Franklin and S. Main Streets
SUNDAYS ONLY: The parking lot behind the English Nanny & Governess School on the West side of South Franklin
Jul 17, 2018
© 2020 Cuyahoga Arts & Culture. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.