The Allen Theatre’s April 1, 1921 opening night attracted more patrons than its 3,080 seat capacity that scores of disappointed filmgoers had to be turned away. Originally built as an opulent silent movie house, the Allen required no backstage facilities (dressing rooms, storage, etc.). To later accommodate legitimate theater presentations, it was necessary to build a “stage house” onto the venue during restoration in preparation for its reopening October 3, 1998, when it began to host
1407 Euclid Ave., Cleveland, OH 44115
ALBUQUERQUE LITTLE THEATRE
Oct 11 - Oct 12, 2019
© 2019 Cuyahoga Arts & Culture. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.