Rainey Institute seeks a full time Development Associate in support of the Development Department in strengthening the base of contributed income by managing and excelling in the record keeping and communication of current and future donors.
- 2 years proven fundraising/development experience
- Excellent oral and written skills including proofreading
- Value education and engagement in the arts to transform young lives
- Solid team player with demonstrated ability to work with flexibility and efficiency in a fast paced environment
- Highly organized and results driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Sense of humor and artistic ability a plus