The history of St. John’s is deeply rooted in the history of the region and this neighborhood. When what later became Ohio City was called Brooklyn Township, a local tavern owner, recognizing the desire for residents to attend religious services without having to cross the Cuyahoga River, started Trinity of Brooklyn Township, holding religious services in private residences. In 1825, “East Side” members moved the original parish, named Trinity from Ohio City, to a site near Public Square.
2600 Church Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44113
ALBUQUERQUE LITTLE THEATRE
© 2020 Cuyahoga Arts & Culture. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.