P.O. Box 6783, Cleveland, OH 44101
The first Hungarian scout troop in the Cleveland area was established in 1957. Three more followed shortly, so that there are both boy and girl troops on both the east and west side. The American Hungarian Friends of Scouting (AHFS) was established in April of 1958 to provide for their sustenance and maintenance. This includes but not is limited to, meeting facilities, libraries, campgrounds, transportation.