Cleveland Play House seeks a Digital Access Producer to join the artistic team for the 2021-22 Season. This seasonal position will be responsible for managing the scheduling, filming, and editing processes of the live productions of the CPH Mainstage Season, CWRU/CPH MFA Fall production, Classroom Matinee Touring Program’s spring production, and content for CPH’s Annual Benefit. This position will also be responsible for coordinating with the Marketing department on the streaming components of these productions and Inside CPH Programs.
- Coordinating with the Artistic Producer on filming schedules for all productions.
- Develop the recording plan and process – including storyboarding and shooting script.
- Act as the conduit between stage director and filming company throughout the prep/rehearsal/preview process.
- Periodically attend rehearsals to gain significant knowledge of show to create filming plan. Attend final dress and preview performances of the production in preparation for filming.
- Schedule and manage any outside entities brought in for the filming process.
- Coordinate all filming and set-ups with Production and Stage Management.
- Manage a timely editing process between film Production Company, artistic and marketing departments.
- Work with CPH Creative Director on CPH branding, credits, & continuity for each production.
- Responsible for modifying the “curtain speech” (CPH pre-show welcome) based on the curtain speech developed for each live production.
- Work closely Marketing/Audience Services to facilitate the streaming process.
- Adhere to all licensing and union rules for digitally capturing all performances.
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment. Follow the health and safety guidelines established by the theatre and report any unsafe conditions or practices to your supervisor immediately.
Benefits package includes group health, paid vacation as well as the opportunity to participate in a 401(k) plan. Nights and weekends are required.
Qualified candidates should apply by July 18, 2021.
Strong applicants will be considered for immediate interviews.
To read the full description, please visit: