Renovare Music is seeking a full-time Violist Team Member to join our rapidly growing, faith-based 501(c)3 nonprofit.
Renovare Music is a dynamic chamber ensemble bridging divided communities and creating restorative experiences through music, stories, and conversations. Renovare offers approximately 80 interactive concerts and worship events annually, creates original Documentary Songs with community members, and leads two weekly programs teaching violin, viola, and cello at area prisons in Northeast Ohio.
○ Be punctual and prepared for regular rehearsals
○ Teach at/prepare materials for two weekly strings classes held in correctional facilities
○ Co-write Documentary Songs (DocSongs) with community members (DocSong training will be provided)
○ Provide input to the Artistic Director in planning creative and compelling programming
○ Perform concerts and lead worship in a wide variety of settings (concert halls, prisons, educational spaces,
churches, homeless shelters, etc.)
○ Participate in frequent meetings with the Renovare team, community partners, stakeholders, etc.
○ Complete administrative work as assigned
○ Participate in fundraising, marketing, and other organizational needs as assigned