DO YOU HAVE “THE GIFT OF GAB”? DO YOU WANT TO HELP PERFORMING ARTS ORGANIZATIONS AROUND THE COUNTRY FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME/OFFICE? YOU MIGHT BE WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR!!
DCM Inc. is looking for theatrical personalities with a passion for the performing arts. We’re looking for salespeople; we’re looking for fundraisers. This is an opportunity to do something that really serves a purpose.
We are currently recruiting remote/work from home Subscription Sales Representatives for multiple upcoming performing arts campaigns for organizations like The Cleveland Orchestra, The Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra, The Detroit Symphony, and more!!
- Calling past subscribers & patrons of various performing arts organizations to sell subscription/ticket packages
- Part-Time Shifts: weekday late afternoon/evenings, & Friday-Saturday mornings
- Flexible scheduling (minimum of 16 hrs. per week; max 24 hrs. per week)
- Comprehensive and ongoing training/coaching
- Qualified Leads — NO COLD CALLING!!
- Team atmosphere
- Management Opportunities
- ENTIRELY REMOTE/WORK FROM HOME!!
- a passion for classical music and the performing arts!!
- a great desire to promote and preserve orchestral music, theater, dance
- a successful sales and/or fundraising background
- a sense of mission & dedication to excellence
- a willing attitude to learn & grow
- an ability to follow directions and read from a script
- high quality customer service attitude
- computer savvy, w/ an ability to learn quickly
- fluently articulate, confident, focused, persuasive
- persistent, diligent work ethic
- someone who can consistently close sales & raise money
- self-motivated, team player
- Base hourly rate plus commission
- Top Performers usually make between $20-$25+ per hour every week
- NO COLD CALLING!!
- Part-time work
- Flexible Schedule
Although this position is entirely remote, you MUST live/work in one of the following states to be considered: Ohio, Pennsylvania, Maine, Kentucky, and Oregon.
** Great PT Job For: theater lovers, fundraisers, computer savvy sellers, closers, actors, artists, dancers, musicians, performing arts lovers, writers, talkers, singers, teachers, all creative types — charming, persuasive, confident people, who pay attention to detail.
If you have a passion for the arts and have the desire to excel while making a decent
supplemental income: FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS VERBATIM!
To apply: Call the Recruitment Assistant @ (646) 494-7670. You MUST leave a message with your name, phone number, email, what state you will be working from, and why this position interests you. Qualified applicants will receive a return phone call to discuss next steps.
DCM is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.