The Stewardship Coordinator is part of the acknowledgement and recognition arm of the museum’s stewardship work in the Philanthropy department. This role is essential to the museum’s Stewardship work by coordinating and implementing strategic stewardship reports and overseeing the production of communications developed within the office.
Requirements and Key Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university in business, art history, art/design, marketing/communication, or non-profit management, preferred, and at least two years of experience working in communications/writing, client management / donor relations, or related non-profit field.
- Effective and accurate verbal and written communication skills are necessary. Ability to write reports and correspondence and speak effectively with members, donors. Experience working with non-profit leadership boards and executive teams.
- Experience working within complex organizations with ability to be a team player and able multi-task. Flexible and solutions oriented with ability to maintain composure and work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate experience using databases to track and analyze information and proficient in Microsoft systems including Excel. Experience with Tessitura, or similar database and tools such as Zoom, Teams, and similar platforms. Experience in InDesign a plus.
- Able to work select evenings for stewardship events.
- Direct support role in producing large-scale communication work including annual report and quarterly members magazine Cleveland Art
- Coordinates museum’s annual honor roll
- Responsible for general acknowledgement letters and emails for various levels of philanthropic support
- Drafting and sending event invitation and travel program brochures, itineraries, and solicitations
- Coordinating copyeditor reviews
- Drafting and sending philanthropy news to donor base
- Web editing
- Quarterly annuity letter mailing
- Receive guests at philanthropy events and assist in managing hospitality.
- Other duties as assigned.
Application Materials: Please submit a resume, cover letter, and 3 professional references
Full-time Benefits include:
- Partner level membership to CMA
- Free, unlimited admission to select Cleveland Museum of Art ticketed exhibitions (two adult member tickets per visit, subject to availability)
- 50% off admission to select ticketed exhibitions for members’ guests
- Free admission to select ticketed exhibitions for unlimited children, 17 and younger, when accompanied by a member
- Priority registration and discounts for museum art classes for adults and children
- 20% discount in the museum store
- 10% discount in the museum restaurant and café
- Annual subscription to Cleveland Art members magazine
- Free Garage Parking
- Your employment relationship with the museum qualifies you for free or discounted admissions to other cultural institutions such as the Natural History Museum, Botanical Gardens, The Cleveland Zoo, etc.
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Voluntary Life
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- 401(k) with company match
- Accident Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- ID Theft
- Legal Services
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off