- Full Time/Benefits
- Please include a cover letter and salary requirements when applying, in order to be considered.
- Playhouse Square requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and receive a booster shot, when eligible. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on an individual basis.
- Playhouse Square is looking for a creative, detail-oriented, individual with excellent self-motivation and skills in video camera operation to take on our challenging and exciting position of Video Content Specialist.
- Embrace Playhouse Square values and programs that further Diversity, Equity and Inclusion within the department.
- Capture and edit videos for use in email, on digital media network, on social media and on the Playhouse Square website. Duties to include: management and organization of all raw media (video, audio and graphics), editorial of all media, still and motion graphics creation, output for various formats and distribution platforms.
- Maintain and manage marketing department video production equipment.
- Plan, coordinate and execute marketing video shoots including securing locations, coordinating schedules, setting up lighting and optimizing sound capture.
- Attend designated Playhouse Square events, some of which may occur evenings and weekends, to capture video (and possibly photos using mobile device) for marketing department use.
- Collaborate with marketing team to understand needs and work creatively and proactively to produce desired assets.
- Seek out stories and continually pursue new opportunities to advance the Playhouse Square brand using video. Adapt to new technologies, editing techniques and trends.
- Manage marketing video library and archive project media.
- Adhere to Playhouse Square brand standards.
- Other projects as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree or 1-3 years of experience creating video content and graphics in arts, sports, communications/public relations, journalism, video production or related field.
- Experience with video camera operation and video editing required; experience with basic lighting and audio recording and editing techniques is a plus. Please submit a recent reel of your work with resume.
- Experience with video editing software including Premier Pro, Final Cut Pro and After Effects; experience using Vimeo and/or YouTube for managing video assets.
- Curious with the ability to uncover and tell stories, and to generate original concepts as well as work with the ideas of others.
- Ability to learn new skills quickly, work independently, meet deadlines and be flexible. Available to work some evenings and weekends for marketing events.
- Diligent attention to accuracy and detail.
Playhouse Square is proud to have been recognized for 11 consecutive years as one of Cleveland’s Top Workplaces by The Plain Dealer, a recognition based solely on surveys completed by our employees.
Playhouse Square offers an attractive and comprehensive benefit package to employees that provides exceptional coverage. This package includes:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Program
- Discounted Parking
In order to apply, please submit a resume along with a cover letter, including salary requirements, to one of the following:
E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax to 216-771-0217“>216-771-0217
Human Resources Department
1501 Euclid Avenue, Suite 200
Cleveland, OH 44115