SCOPE OF SERVICES:Twelve Literary Arts Inc. is seeking to retain a Consultant to assist in researching and identifying potential grants and providing general grant writing services associated with the completion and submission of grant applications, program administration, and delivery.
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Funding Needs Analysis – Work with Twelve Literary Arts Inc. Executive Artistic Director and Board of Directors to assess the validity of current funding priority areas, identify changes in funding priority areas, and identify new priority areas for funding.
- Grant funding Research – Conduct research to identify grant resources including, but not limited to federal, state, foundation, agencies and organizations that support Twelve Literary Arts Inc.’s funding needs.
- On a regular basis, not less than monthly provide Twelve Literary Arts Inc. with summaries of potential funding opportunities. Summaries should include, but not limited to, name of agency, due dates for applications, eligibility, a brief program summary, and the level of funding available.
- On-call Grant Research – In addition to the areas defined above, other areas may also be identified by Twelve Literary Arts Inc. throughout the duration of the contract. The scope of work includes researching grant opportunities identified by Twelve Literary Arts Inc.
- Grant Proposal Development – Provide general grant proposal writing services associated with the completion of grant applications on the behalf of Twelve Literary Arts Inc, including the preparation of funding abstracts, production and submittal of applications to funding sources.
- Program and Administration Delivery – Contractor will be required to provide grant administrative services; including accounting, filing update reports, and recommending payments of grant proceeds to Twelve Literary Arts Inc.
- Monthly Reports – The successful Consultant shall submit monthly reports to Twelve Literary Arts Inc. summarizing the activities undertaken during the previous month.
SERVICE PERIOD AND AWARD TERMS:
Contract will be for one (1) year from date of award. Award will be made to the Consultant that best meets Twelve Literary Arts Inc. needs and requirements. All aspects of evaluation will be taken into consideration in awarding this contract. Cost of services will not be the final determination of most qualified, but will be considered as an element of evaluation.
PROPOSAL CONDITIONS & INFORMATION:
Proposals will be received by Twelve Literary Arts Inc. until 5:00pm on Friday, May 4, 2018. All proposals must be submitted in a sealed envelope and have original signature and date.
One (1) original and eight (8) copies of the proposal must be submitted to:
Twelve Literary Arts Inc.
317 E. 156th Street
Cleveland, OH 44110
Please mark on the lower left hand of the envelope: “RFP-Grant Writing Services”. Proposals should be submitted using a 12 point serif font.
Questions regarding this proposal must be submitted in writing to Daniel Gray-Kontar at the above address or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.