Salary Range: $13.00-$15.00*/hour
Playhouse Square requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and receive a booster shot, when eligible. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on an individual basis.
*Eligible for $15 after a successful 90 days.
Part Time: 12-19 hours per week (3 shifts minimum availability)
Various shifts needed Mon-Fri (9 a.m. – 9 p.m.); weekend hours required
Playhouse Square is seeking outgoing, people-oriented customer service professionals to fill the role of Ticketing Concierge.
- Embrace Playhouse Square values and programs that further Diversity, Equity and Inclusion within the department.
- Generate revenues while delivering exemplary service through the sale of Broadway, Resident Company, Broadway in Akron, and National Geographic Season Tickets (and future partnerships), along with donations, donor memberships, single ticket events, parking, gift cards, and experiential packages. Eligible for incentives upon training completion and campaign assignment.
- Answer inbound calls and patron emails and return related voicemails within the Ticket Sales and Service department.
- Consistently complete an outbound daily call volume quota provided by management commensurate with hours scheduled.
- Maximize sales efforts through Playhouse Square technology and methodologies and execute exemplary service and action.
- Remain up to date with all Playhouse Square District businesses, events, performances, digital ticketing, and procedures to aid in creating experiences for all Playhouse Square guests and always being a solution source.
- Accurately input and maintain patron data and sales documentation. Maintain any sales logs or communication as requested by management including but not limited to AV, Salesforce, and Setmore.
- Consistently meet or exceed sales and donation goals as established by management.
- Provide support and assist with Season Ticket Services needs during high volume times of the season.
- Assist in other departments and other tasks as needed.
- Previous direct/phone sales and customer service experience preferred. Phone sales and/or familiarity with the performing arts, a plus.
- Outgoing, people-oriented person, with outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated with strong organizational skills.
- Displays creativity and personal accountability in the workplace.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of current PC hardware and software.