- Monday, Wednesday and Friday 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Interns at Playhouse Square are offered a weekly stipend of $150.00 plus paid parking with the possibility of receiving college credit. The position will be part-time with flexible hours amassing to a minimum 20 hours per week. (Additional hours, including occasional evenings & weekends, may be required for events and projects).
- Playhouse Square requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and receive a booster shot, when eligible. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on an individual basis.
- Playhouse Square is looking for an outgoing and motivated individual with excellent communication skills to take on our challenging and exciting position of Ticket Sales and Marketing Intern.
- Embrace Playhouse Square values and programs that further Diversity, Equity and Inclusion within the department.
- Assist the Ticket Sales and Service Special Projects Manager with the coordination and execution of various audience growth and retention events.
- Assist with mailings, emails, and calls that are directly related to any special promotions within the Ticket Sales and Services division.
- Maintain the Ticket Sales and Service presence on the Playhouse Square website.
- Assist with data collection and interpretation relating to audience growth initiatives.
- Coordinate the design, printing, and/or production of promotional merchandise.
- Other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will be detail-oriented and have experience and/or coursework in Communications and/or Marketing. Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite and Adobe Photoshop are required.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of current PC hardware and software, including Microsoft Suite and Adobe Photoshop.
- Self-motivated with strong organizational skills.
- Outgoing, people oriented person, with outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Declared major in Communications and/or Marketing.
- Ability to lift 20 pounds unassisted.
In order to apply, please submit a resume along with a cover letter to one of the following:
E-mail to email@example.com
Fax to (216) 771-0217
Human Resources Department
1501 Euclid Avenue, Suite 200
Cleveland, OH 44115