Approximate Date Range: May 24 – August 13, 2021
Approximately 10 – 20 hours per week.
Dates and hours/week will be determined with intern.
Located in Cleveland, OH.
This is an unpaid internship
*Some hours will require in-office time, others will be remote.*
GroundWorks DanceTheater is seeking a Summer Intern for 2021 to assist us in the areas of marketing, communications, programming, and front of house production for our summer nextSPACE series.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Work in database to update/create lists for mailing/emailing to audiences, media, and targeted groups
- Monitor and report ticket sales/comp lists for performances.
- Assist with creating/sending info to online publications.
- Assist with creating/sending email/mail communications to target audiences.
- Assist with creating/providing social media content.
- Assist with on-site responsibilities at performances.
- Data and info entry following performances.
We will ask this intern to:
- Participate in weekly staff meetings (Tuesday mornings: 10am-11:30am).
- Participate in periodic marketing and social media meetings.
- Potential to participate in Weekly Racial Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion Meetings (TBD)
Please complete an application and provide your resume and cover letter HERE.
Applications are due by March 21 at 11:59 pm EST. If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Summer Marketing Intern”.