Playhouse Square requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and receive a booster shot, when eligible. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on an individual basis.
Playhouse Square is looking for a self-motivated individual, with strong verbal communication and organizational skills to take on the exciting role of Stage Door Security.
- Continually monitor visitors entering and leaving Playhouse Square.
- Provide information to visitors and staff as needed.
- Maintain a daily log of all activities performed during the shift.
- Direct all deliveries and vendors passing the Security Station.
- Continually be on the lookout for and report hazardous and unsafe conditions and breaches of security.
- Be properly trained on all telephone equipment.
- Be familiar with and apply all security procedures as required.
- Assist in communication between departments when needed.
- Be properly trained and proficient at all posts throughout Playhouse Square and be prepared, on any duty day, to assume a change of assignment as directed.
- Have at least 120 hours of security training and private security certificate or equivalent experience; preferred.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of current PC hardware and software; Knowledge of communication devices and fire enunciator equipment helpful.
- Self-motivated with strong organizational skills.
- Outgoing, people oriented person, with outstanding interpersonal skills.
In order to apply, please submit a resume along with a cover letter to one of the following:
E-mail to email@example.com
Fax to (216) 771-0217“>(216) 771-0217
Human Resources Department
1501 Euclid Avenue, Suite 200
Cleveland, OH 44115