Salary Range: $13.00-$15.00*/hour
*Eligible for $15 after a successful 90 days.
Playhouse Square requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and receive a booster shot, when eligible. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on an individual basis.
Part Time: 12-19 hours per week (3 shifts minimum availability)
Mon–Fri, 8:30 a.m.–9:00 pm. Evening/Weekend hours may be required. Shifts to be determined.
Seeking outgoing, organized individuals with outstanding interpersonal skills to answer Season Ticket Services hotline and respond to season ticket inquiries and problems.
- Embrace Playhouse Square values and programs that further Diversity, Equity and Inclusion within the department.
- Execute the expectations of Playhouse Square sales and service code of exemplary service and action.
- Answer inbound calls and customer emails, and return voicemails for the Season Ticket Services Line.
- Pursue knowledge of, and effectively communicate facts about Playhouse Square events, District businesses, Resident Companies, and season ticket holder benefits and opportunities
- Efficiently respond to season ticket holder inquiries, requests, digital ticketing needs, and be a solution source for patrons via phone and email.
- Fulfillment of FORD and Retention Tiered Benefit materials, as well as all ticket package mailings which included single sales, exchanges, and reprints.
- Accurately input and maintain customer data and sales documentation. Maintain any service logs or communication as requested by management.
- Assist in other departments and other tasks as needed.
- Prior phone and customer service experience: Direct sales experience, preferred.
- Knowledge of current PC hardware and software.
- Self-motivated with strong organizational skills.
- Outgoing, people oriented, with outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
In order to apply, please submit a resume along with a cover letter to one of the following:
E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax to (216) 771-0217
Human Resources Department
1501 Euclid Avenue, Suite 200
Cleveland, OH 44115