Please include salary requirements when applying, in order to be considered.
Playhouse Square requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and receive a booster shot, when eligible. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on an individual basis.
Playhouse Square is looking for a self-motivated individual with strong organizational skills to take on our exciting position of Season Ticket Services Coordinator.
- Embrace Playhouse Square values and programs that further Diversity, Equity and Inclusion within the department.
- Meet standards of service and retention goals by maintaining a high level of commitment to, and providing superior customer service for, our customers and guests.
- Generate new ideas and thinking to improve customer satisfaction, grow revenue and reach assigned yearly goals.
- Pursue knowledge of, and effectively communicate facts about, Playhouse Square events, season ticket holder benefits and opportunities; demonstrate knowledge of Broadway product.
- Build strong relationships with, and proactively communicate to, assigned customers via telephone, email and in person.
- Consistently complete an outbound daily call volume quota provided by management.
- Meet assigned retention annual goals by proactively securing renewal commitments and performing all renewal processing procedures; assist in developing customized touchpoint campaigns to aid in driving retention.
- Regularly meet expectation to process and respond to all season ticket holder inquires, requests and feedback within 24 business hours.
- Process season ticket holder seat locations transfers (“conversions”) from the main stage to other venues when warranted.
- Coordinate 100% accuracy, confidential and secure input of customer information in the database.
- Coordinate and participate in exclusive season ticket holder special events and tours throughout the season.
- Research ticket orders, financial account details, and history of accounts.
- Provide continuous feedback from season ticket holders to Manager and offer ideas to improve procedures and service.
- Assist in other departments and tasks as assigned.
- Self-motivated with strong organizational skills.
- Team player with ability to handle multiple assignments and responsibilities in a fast paced environment.
- Able to work flexible hours.
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in a direct service industry.
- Relationship builder with excellent communication skills including strong interpersonal, verbal, and written abilities.
- Computer skills required: experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), ticketing and CRM software is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree or previous experience managing a base of accounts.
Playhouse Square is proud to have been recognized for 11 consecutive years as one of Cleveland’s Top Workplaces by The Plain Dealer, a recognition based solely on surveys completed by our employees.
Playhouse Square offers an attractive and comprehensive benefit package to employees that provides exceptional coverage. This package includes:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Program
- Discounted Parking