- Assist Education Programs Coordinator in processing ticket orders and reservations for designated Community Engagement & Education programs including School Matinees Performances, Discovering the Performing Arts and Broadway Summer Camp.
- Run daily processes to invoice, correct balances due and correspond with schools with School Matinee Performances and Discovering the Performing Arts orders.
- Facilitate the ordering and scheduling process of schools for all Classroom Connection Workshops.
- Provide administrative support to the department as assigned; including, but not limited to, correspondence, mailings, phone reception, ordering supplies.
- Assist in the staffing of Community Engagement & Education department programs as assigned by manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum one-year administrative experience.
- Knowledge of current PC hardware and software including proficiency with Microsoft applications; expertise in database and spreadsheet creation, manipulation and management a plus.
- Outgoing with outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
In order to apply, please submit a resume along with a cover letter to one of the following:
E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resources Department
1501 Euclid Avenue, Suite 200
Cleveland, OH 44115