This position is responsible for facilitating subscription sales and developing
and maintaining group sales as well as communicating with current and potential
customers by phone and email. Our ideal candidate will be very detail oriented with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, with a deep understanding of database management.
Roles and Responsibilities: (may include but not limited to)
- Maintaining customer records in the database to facilitate subscriber renewal, seating, upgrading and prospecting for development.
- Coordinate and manage the subscription order process, including renewals,new and partial season subscriptions.
- Communicating with subscribers to assure satisfaction and to stimulate renewal.
- Serve as liaison with the Severance Hall and Playhouse Square box offices for ticketing.
Developing and Maintaining Group Sales
- Maintain regular contact with existing group customers to assure satisfaction with their experience and to maximize their participation over the years.
- Identify potential group prospects and communicate with them by mail, email and phone to stimulate an initial group experience.
- Offer both traditional group contracts as well as virtual group promotion.
Provide Customer service
- Communicate with existing and potential customers to assure a preferred experience by phone and email.
- Process ticket exchanges and additional concert tickets for subscribers.
- Greet subscribers and groups in person at all concerts
Manage and update PatronManager database
- Process ticket orders and exchanges in PatronManager.
- Update address to ensure accurate mailing of marketing materials.
- Facilitate and run reports for ticketing, development & accounting departments.
- Process ticket order imports into PatronManager following each concert.
- Excellent organizational ability, including setting priorities, organizing workload, and handling multiple tasks.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- 2-4 years of data experience (Salesforce proficiency highly preferred)
- Strong customer service and office administrative skills
- Verbal, written and social skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Arts background or experience with ticket sales, (Preferred)
- Strong understanding of data management
Job Type: Part-time
Please email resume to email@example.com