Are you a “cultural adventurer” who loves meeting new people while spending time in a fun, creative environment? Visitor Engagement Associates at MOCA are enthusiastic, outgoing individuals who ensure a consistent, intentional and memorable experience for all museum visitors. Responsibilities include welcoming and engaging visitors, ticketing, concierge service, keeping the welcome area presentable, and scheduling museum tours.
The ideal candidate:
• Genuinely interested and interesting.
• Independent, and self-motivated.
• Has at least 2 years of experience in customer service, with museum experience a huge plus.
• Fluent in English: speaking, reading and writing. Multilingual candidates encouraged.
You’ll love working at MOCA if:
• You enjoy interacting with all sorts of people.
• You’re confident and capable, enthusiastic and multi-talented.
• You’re comfortable discussing ideas and are open to lots of feedback.
• You can handle a variety of tasks without constant supervision.
A Few Logistics:
• Flexible schedule of up to hours per week with weekends and evening availability required.
Ready to apply?
Submit the following to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please use the subject line “MOCA VEA Position”.
• Cover letter or cover email that lets your personality and style shine through. Tell us what you can offer and what you hope to gain and it wouldn’t hurt to mention a current or past MOCA exhibition or program that you attended. If you know someone who is associated with MOCA, tell us!
• Resume or CV that highlights relevant education and experience and makes it obvious why you are the best possible candidate for this position.
• Contact information for references from employers or professors that tell us why they think you would be perfect for this position.
© 2020 Cuyahoga Arts & Culture. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.