Do you love to shop, talk about shopping, and be around interesting merchandise that you’ll never find in the mall? Are you a “cultural adventurer” who loves meeting new people while spending time in a fun, creative environment? Sales Associates in the MOCA store are enthusiastic, outgoing individuals who provide MOCA visitors with an outstanding shopping experience. Responsibilities include sales, merchandising, stock work, web order fulfillment, and special events.
The ideal sales associate will have at least 2 years of recent experience in retail sales and/or customer service.
A few logistics:
• Flexible schedule of 10-15 hours per week with day, evening, and weekend shifts available.
• Some weekday availability required (10:30am-6:00pm).
• Hourly compensation + store discount!
• Priority will be given to candidates with year-round availability.
Submit the following to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line “MOCA Sales Associate Position”.
• Cover letter that lets your personality and style shine through. Please include your daily availability.
• Resume or CV that highlights relevant education and experience.
• Contact information for 3 references.
© 2020 Cuyahoga Arts & Culture. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.