- Embrace Playhouse Square values and programs that further Diversity, Equity and Inclusion within the department.
- Implement all contractual hospitality requirements, insure the comfort of performers and serve as liaison between Playhouse Square and artist and artist’s staff.
- Provide accurate and timely knowledge of local conditions to artist and artist’s staff, i.e. directions, drugstore, restaurants, recreation, doctors, etc.
- Assign dressing rooms in consultation with production team.
- Maintain an organized and clean workspace.
- Distribute linens and towels as needed and gather them for laundry pickup at end of load out.
- Wash dishes and do laundry as needed.
- Provide transportation for artists and crews and run errands, as needed.
- Outgoing, people oriented person, with outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated with strong organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of current PC hardware and software.
- Physical ability to lift and carry 50 pounds.
- Ohio Driver’s License; clean driving record.
In order to apply, please submit a resume to one of the following:
E-mail to email@example.com
Fax to (216) 771-0217
Human Resources Department
1501 Euclid Avenue, Suite 200
Cleveland, OH 44115