Foundation Support Coordinator – ideastream
The Foundation Support Coordinator assists the Senior Director, Foundation and Corporate Support in the day to day coordination of grants administration including corporate, foundation, education and government grants as well as prospecting new and existing funder opportunities.
Essential duties include:
- Pre-award planning, organization, preparation, and the post award administration of corporate, foundation, government and educational grants.
- Interacting with funders, business office and senior management to ensure compliance with grant and funding requirements.
- Prospect research of current and prospective funders to develop and maintain a pipeline of current and prospective funders for ideastream programs.
- Utilize the donor database tracking tools for managing grants, grant prospects and maintaining donor profiles
- Proven research and writing skills
- Strong verbal communication skills with excellent interpersonal, analytical and multidisciplinary project skills
- Ability to prioritize work by managing multiple tasks effectively in a face-paced environment under tight deadlines
- Must be able to work independently and cooperatively and exercise sound judgement
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Does this sound like you? If so, we want to hear from you! Please visit www.ideastream.org/employment and apply
ideastream is an equal opportunity employer: women, minorities, veterans and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.