The Cleveland Orchestra has an opening for a PT Driver and Concert Assistant, working an average of 20 hours per week, with the opportunity for more hours at busy times. This person provides primarily driving services, and will help with other backstage services, for all of our guest artists and guest conductors for all Cleveland Orchestra performances. In addition, they will also manage and work backstage with visiting artists and ensembles for all rental events that are contracted at Severance Hall.
Position requirements include:
• HS Diploma or GED
• Limo experience preferred
• Outstanding concierge service skills with guests including hospitality, local information (places to eat, shop, etc.)
• Superior interpersonal and communication skills
• Superior organizational skills, attention to detail
• Demonstrated independent, mature judgment
• Ability to consistently maintain a professional image and calm demeanor
• Ability to work independently and as a team leader
• Must have and maintain a clean driving record and excellent defensive driving skills
• Above average knowledge of efficient driving routes in greater Cleveland area
• Must be able to travel between locations (Severance Hall, Blossom Music Center, Cleveland Airport)
• Ability to work a flexible schedule that includes evenings, weekends, and some holidays
The Cleveland Orchestra is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer that strongly supports and values diversity and fosters an equitable and inclusive work environment which includes accommodation. Applications from all qualified candidates are welcome, and individuals from all equity-seeking groups are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates should apply on our website at https://www.clevelandorchestra.com/contact/auditions-careers/careers/
© 2021 Cuyahoga Arts & Culture. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.