The Donor Relations Administrator is responsible for supporting TMS in achieving its fundraising goals with a focus on administration. Duties include donor communications, database management, coordination of donor benefits, support services for internal and external meetings, preparation of donor materials, special events management, expense processing, and filing systems maintenance.
Reports to: Vice President – Advancement
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Manages the Raiser’s Edge database by producing required donor reports and keeping complete, accurate and updated information
- Manages donor research and prospecting
- Produces and/or sends donor correspondence, including thank you letters, annual appeal mailings, pledge invoices, and cover letters
- Processes department mail, enters donations in database, and maintains all donor information
- Coordinates all donor benefits, including signage, name listings, and logo placement on publicity materials
- Provides support for meetings (Board, Committees, etc.): document preparation, taking minutes, etc.
- Prepares and maintains donor materials, including informational folders, brochures, and programming one-sheets
- Manages special events by collecting guest lists, communicating with attendees, helping to oversee the arrival and departure of guests, tracking event attendance, and overseeing volunteers as applicable
- Processes development department expenses, and works closely with the finance department on numerous activities
- Maintains electronic and hard copy filing systems, including donor profile sheets and copies of donor correspondence
A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in a related field required. Five to seven years of work experience in development/fundraising, or marketing capacity with demonstrated results.
Learn more and apply at TheMusicSettlement.org/Careers