Immediate Supervisor Database Manager
Directly Supervises N/A
Written/Revised March 22, 2018
Job Summary: The Development Associate is primarily responsible for processing gifts and memberships at both campuses, generating membership cards and donor acknowledgement letters, and providing superior customer service to current and prospective donors.
- Process all income gift entry (donations, tributes, memberships, grants, etc.) into donor database
- Generate, print, and mail membership cards and donor acknowledgement letters, as well as any other fulfillment-related letters (replacement cards, staff memberships, etc.)
- Provide customer service to current and prospective members
- Assist with database cleanliness by following standardized input standards, updating constituent records when applicable.
- Provide support at member and donor events.
- Assists with appropriate meeting, event planning, and logistics as needed.
- Assists with other development functions as needed.
- All other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of office experience.
- Experience in Microsoft Excel, Word, basic data entry.
- 2+ years of experience working in databases (Altru preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be detail-oriented and have strong organizational skills
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Must have a driving record in good standing
- Typical work week is Monday – Friday with some weekend and evening hours required.