This is a half-time position, with the possibility of becoming full-time.
Current responsibilities include:
○ Work with the Executive Director to establish fundraising goals for the organization, then strategize and implement plans to achieve these goals.
○ Maintain meaningful, ongoing relationships with current donors and seek out new donors.
○ Plan and write grant proposals.
○ Grow public awareness of Renovare and its activities through increased press coverage, online
presence, and church and organizational partner relationships.
○ Assist with outbound marketing activities.
○ Participation in regular team meetings
○ A commitment to the vision and mission of Renovare
○ A passion for participating in God’s Kingdom work on earth
○ Well-organized and detail-oriented
○ Exceptional communication and writing skills
○ Comfort interacting with donors and community members in formal and informal settings
○ A commitment to personal, professional and spiritual growth
○ Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to be flexible, and willingness to work as a team
○ Live in the Cleveland area
○ A sense of humor
Applicants from all cultural and ethnic backgrounds are welcome. Minority applicants are especially encouraged. It is hoped that the membership of Renovare will reflect a vibrant cross section of orthodox Christian traditions. To apply, send the items below to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are currently being reviewed and will continue to be accepted until the position is filled. Employment will begin in September or October 2022, depending on the applicant’s schedule.
Applications should include:
1. Resume: Please detail educational background and work experience. Include applicable community engagement and/or volunteer experience as well.
2. Letter of Interest: 1-2 pages describing your faith journey, why you are interested in this job, why you are an excellent fit for its mission, and how you understand your work in light of your faith.
3. Reference List: Provide names, email addresses, and phone numbers for three references. At least one of these should be someone who has worked with you professionally, ideally as your employer or supervisor. A reference who can speak to your faith commitment and/or character is encouraged as well. Please list a title for each reference and say what their relationship to you is.