This new section in the Heights Observer offers low-cost advertising space to promote products, performances, online stores, etc. Year-round, Heights Observer encourages readers to buy from local, independent businesses. This is a place for readers to discover unique, locally made art, experiences, goods and gifts from sources they might not know about. It’s similar to the Observer classified advertising section, except it costs less, offers color ads, and is limited to artists and artisans like you.
• Flexible: Create your own 4-color ad (recommended) – or have the Heights Observer create a text-based ad for you with spot color.
• Simple: Fill out the online form, pay online, and attach your ad – or provide text for us to create it.
• Affordable: $25/month (just $20/month with a 3-month minimum commitment). • Even more affordable for HeightsArts Working Artist members. As a member benefit, you pay $20/month (just $15/month with a 3-month minimum commitment).
• Your ad will appear in 8,500 copies distributed across CH, UH, Little Italy, University Circle and Shaker Square/Larchmere.
• This is designed just for makers, artists and artisans; and subsidized by HeightsArts and the Heights Observer. You won’t find a more affordable way to reach the Heights buying community.
To participate visit: HeightsArts.org
Questions? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2021 Cuyahoga Arts & Culture. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.