- Full Time/Benefits
- Please include a cover letter with salary requirements, a resume and writing samples, when applying.
- Playhouse Square requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and receive a booster shot, when eligible. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on an individual basis.
- Playhouse Square is looking for an outgoing, people-oriented individual with strong organizational and time management skills to take on our challenging and exciting position of Communications Coordinator.
- Embrace Playhouse Square values and programs that further Diversity, Equity and Inclusion within the department.
- Assist with the execution of media events, press nights, press runs and publicity plans as directed.
- Maintain Playhouse Square’s media database.
- Coordinate the creation and production of various ads, collateral, premium items and materials that support institutional branding needs and publicity efforts.
- Write press releases and other copy as directed.
- Assist with monitoring and creating content for all Playhouse Square social media channels.
- Create and maintain digital press kits.
- Organize and maintain library of photos approved for public relations use.
- Monitor and report on Playhouse Square earned media.
- Provide switchboard relief.
- Other projects as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree or 1-3 years of experience in communications, media relations and/or public relations.
- Proficient with PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills; writing samples required.
- Strong organizational and time management skills. Diligent attention to accuracy and detail.
- Outgoing, people-oriented person, with outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently, meet deadlines and be flexible. Available to work some evenings and weekends for press events.
Playhouse Square is proud to have been recognized for 11 consecutive years as one of Cleveland’s Top Workplaces by The Plain Dealer, a recognition based solely on surveys completed by our employees.
Playhouse Square offers an attractive and comprehensive benefit package to employees that provides exceptional coverage. This package includes:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Program
- Discounted Parking
In order to apply, please include a cover letter with salary requirements, a resume and writing samples.
E-mail to email@example.com
Fax to 216-771-0217
Human Resources Department
1501 Euclid Avenue, Suite 200
Cleveland, OH 44115