Key Projects & Essential Functions
• Advance the ongoing communications efforts of the agency, including:
o Support organization-wide social media activities, leading discrete projects when necessary
o Work with staff to identify CAC-funded events and opportunities to feature and promote
o Create original written and/or visual content for weekly publishing on CAC’s online platforms
o Assist with communications and education efforts to connect residents to ClevelandArtsEvents.com, CAC’s online calendar of events.
• Two years of College/University study (a “sophomore” equivalent) or higher, with a preference for experience or coursework in communications, marketing or public relations
• Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must
• Well-versed in social media trends, tools and strategy
• Well organized and detail oriented
• Self-starter with an ability to complete tasks with minimal supervision
• Inquisitive, sense of humor, positive attitude and willingness to accept feedback
Location: As an intern, work will take place at our offices in downtown Cleveland (Bulkley Building, 1501 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44115). An option to work some hours remotely may be possible.
About Cuyahoga Arts & Culture
Cuyahoga Arts & Culture (CAC) is one of the largest public funders for arts and culture in the nation, helping hundreds of organizations in Cuyahoga County connect millions of people to cultural experiences each year. Since 2007, CAC has invested more than $170 million in 375 organizations both large and small, making our community a more vibrant place to live, work and play. For more information, visit cacgrants.org.
How to Apply
Please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com by April 30, 2018. Please indicate in your cover letter how you learned about this opportunity. No phone calls, please.
© 2021 Cuyahoga Arts & Culture. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.