Full time (25-30 hours a week)
Position Dates: January 2022 – May 2022 with the possibility of extension
Benefits Offered: Health Insurance, Paid Time Off, Company Class, and Shoe Allowance
Applicants must be a United States citizens or hold a valid Green Card.
Documentation of vaccination against COVID-19 will be required if an offer of employment is made.
First round of applications will take place through electronic submission.
Please complete the required application HERE
Applicants will be notified by email if they are invited to an in-person work session on Friday, October 29 in Cleveland, OH.
Submissions will be accepted on a rolling basis or until the position(s) are filled.
Seeking Artists who
- are engaged and curious individuals who want to continually evolve their practice and artistry.
- have experience and interest in working in a broad range of styles and techniques including ballet, contemporary, and modern.
- have experience and interest in working with improvisation processes and tools.
- have some experience teaching and interest in working with diverse populations of all ages and abilities through community-based programs.
- are interested in learning to create student-centered, inclusive classroom spaces through pedagogical professional development and training.
- are familiar and comfortable working with historically underrepresented and marginalized communities.
- are self-reliant, self-motivated and responsible.
- are empathetic and generous individuals.
Have questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Company Auditions”
It is the policy of GroundWorks DanceTheater to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, national origin, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.