We are looking for a talented, motivated, and conscientious architect [licensed or pursuing] with 2-6 years of experience for a full-time salaried position. Responsibilities require a willingness to engage all facets of design and contract documentation, presentations, modeling [physical and digital], construction administration, management, and dialogue with a team of experimental people.
– Professional degree, advanced degree a plus
– Evident commitment to ambitious and complex projects in both design and execution
– Agreeable when it doesn’t matter but disagreeable when it does
– Iterative collaborator
– Strong communicator verbally and visually, with both clients and design team
– Conceptually creative and technically sound
– Proficient in Rhino and Adobe Suite, Revit experience/quick-learner a plus
– Ability to prepare drawings sets for all phases of design
– Experience in construction administration a plus
– Dedicated to making things work, thoughtful approach to research and innovation in material assemblies & fabrication techniques; hands-on experience will be beneficial
– Self starter with strong work ethic, ability to meet deadlines and prioritize effectively
Please submit a cover letter, resume and work samples in a single PDF (maximum 10 MB) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, no phone calls please.
© 2019 Cuyahoga Arts & Culture. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.