Seeking an organized and diligent candidate for the position of troupe director for The Murder Mystery Co. The individual will be responsible for taking charge as a strong, competent leader and enthusiastic role model for the Improv troupe.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Regular duties will consist of the following:
– presiding over weekly rehearsals in a location central to the troupe
– attending mandatory company-wide conference calls once per month (scheduled six months in advance)
– attending and facilitating auditions for new actors as needed and making final hiring decisions (a minimum of two auditions per year)
– preparing and building show bins for upcoming scheduled performances
– reorganizing and checking show bins once returned from scheduled shows and following up on post-show reports (can be delegated to AD with monitoring)
– casting upcoming scheduled shows no less than three weeks in advance
– reporting both director and, if applicable, AD hours weekly
– depositing all show payments and mugshot sales (if applicable)
– working with regional managers to maintain up-to-date inventory
© 2021 Cuyahoga Arts & Culture. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.