Holiday Tours at the Cleveland History Center
Celebrate nostalgic and ethnic holiday traditions at the Cleveland History Center!
Explore the recently reopened Street of Shops in the Lower Level of the Crawford Auto-Aviation Museum and learn about the cultural and ethnic groups that call Cleveland ‘home.’ From early settler traditions to department store palaces, Cleveland has always embraced its holiday celebrations in a big way. This season, the Cleveland History Center invites you to explore these beloved traditions with weekly tours beginning December 1.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Dec 1, 2022 at 05:00 pm - 08:00 pm (Thu)
- Dec 8, 2022 at 05:00 pm - 08:00 pm (Thu)
- Dec 15, 2022 at 05:00 pm - 08:00 pm (Thu)
- Dec 22, 2022 at 05:00 pm - 08:00 pm (Thu)
- Dec 29, 2022 at 05:00 pm - 08:00 pm (Thu)
10825 East Blvd., Cleveland, OH 44106
- Parking is available in the museum’s adjacent parking lot located off Magnolia Drive.
- Parking fees may be paid “in lane” upon exit using a credit card.
- WRHS Members receive discounted flat rate parking at $5 per vehicle. Members can pay inside, near the exit, before leaving.