Tap Dance for adults aged 18 and older. This class is a perfect way to have fun, make new friends, and learn a new skill! No previous tap experience is required.
Tap is a rhythmical class where the student wear tap shoes, which contain small metal plates on the heels and toes. These shoes allow dancers to become percussive musicians using their feet to make sounds, rhythms, and music. Tap dance classes contain concepts of technique, syncopation, speed, patterns, and rhythmic changes.
Adult Tap runs on a special 6 week session to accommodate our busy adult members. Adult Tap winter session will run January 10, 2022 – February 18, 2022.
This class is aView more
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Jan 20, 2022 at 08:00 pm - 08:45 pm (Thu)
- Jan 27, 2022 at 08:00 pm - 08:45 pm (Thu)
- Feb 3, 2022 at 08:00 pm - 08:45 pm (Thu)
- Feb 10, 2022 at 08:00 pm - 08:45 pm (Thu)
- Feb 17, 2022 at 08:00 pm - 08:45 pm (Thu)
611 Bagley Road, Berea, OH 44017
MORE FROM Baldwin Wallace Community Arts School
Jan 31 - Apr 11, 2022