SCHOOL AND COMMUNITY PARTNERSHIP ASSOCIATE
The School and Community Partnership Associate is responsible for coordinating and implementing many of the components of Center for Arts-Inspired Learning that support and enhance the outreach to the community. These efforts are designed to strengthen links to the educational and funding community and address the long-term goals of the organization. The School and Community Partnership Associate reports to the Director of Programs.
- Assists in the planning, scheduling, and implementation of a broad range of programming and activities within the Education Department. These may include in-school and out-of-school programming, artist professional development, and teacher professional development.
- Designs and implements earned revenue programming strategy to meet budget goals.
- Takes leadership on specific education projects, such as programming sponsored by contributed income sources (foundations, corporations, etc.)
- Responds to requests for programming from schools, libraries, community-based organizations, etc.
- Supports programming through follow-up calls to new and existing clients regarding program satisfaction and current needs.
- Prepares contracts, invoices and communication through Salesforce database for artists and venues. Participates in data collection, analysis and program evaluation.
- Collaborates within Education Department to identify, research and contact new schools/districts to initiate arts programming
- Assists in the planning and implementation of all projects and activities of the Education Department, including the maintenance and creation of education materials appropriate to each artist on CAL roster
- Provides support and documentation for grant proposals and reports as needed.
- Maintains and develops client relationships through positive and continuous feedback.
- Assists with department marketing efforts and mailing lists
- Provides support for department meetings, workshops and special events, including venue identification, contracting, and pre-arrangements.
- Supports Director of Programs in the PR/marketing efforts as related to education programs and specific projects, including the annual program guide and website updates.
- Other duties and activities as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least two years of experience in arts, education or related field.
- Strong interpersonal skills, along with communication and presentation abilities.
- Creative problem solver with ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to successfully prioritize to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Proficient user of PC’s, including Microsoft office, database management. Salesforce experience a plus.
Salary will be commensurate with that of similar organizations and ability and experience of candidate. Competitive benefits package.
Please submit your resume, a cover letter that outlines your suitability for the role, and salary expectations, using the subject line “School and Community Partnership Associate”.
Center for Arts-Inspired Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.